Nicabate Minis contain nicotine to relieve cravings. Craving control that allows you to quit smoking one cigarette at a time, at a pace that suits you, to help you stay calm, be prepared and in control of your quit journey.
Nicabate Minis are small lozenges that release therapeutic nicotine quickly to help you quit smoking. Using the Reduce to Quit Method, simply replace a few cigarettes at first, then gradually decrease the number you smoke over time. Each time you avoid reaching for a cigarette, feel proud of yourself and celebrate that little win. Available in both 1.5mg and 4mg strength; 4mg strength is for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day
Nicabate Minis come in a pocket-sized pack to make it easy to keep with you. Use Nicabate Minis for craving control and relieve sudden nicotine cravings, anytime, anywhere. They are a form of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
Nicabate Minis provide craving control: Helping you stay strong and relieve sudden cravings anywhere, any time.
- Pocket-sized pack is easy to keep with you
- Small quit smoking lozenges
- Fresh and discreet
- Releases therapeutic nicotine
- On the go craving control to help you quit smoking
- For effective craving control, think small
- Nicotine replacment therapy (NRT)
HOW TO USE NICABATE MINIS (NICOTINE REPLACEMENT THERAPY):
Put one Nicabate Minis Lozenge in your mouth and allow to dissolve fully.
From time to time, move the lozenge from one side of the mouth to the other. The lozenge should not be chewed, sucked or swallowed whole.
4 mg Minis – smokers of more than 20 a day
1.5 mg Minis – smokers of 20 or less a day
Step Down Program with Nicabate Minis Lozenge:
Step 1: Initial treatment period (Weeks 1-6) - 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
Step 2: Step down treatment period (Weeks 7-9) - 1 lozenge every 2-4 hours
Step 3: Step down treatment period (Weeks 10-12) - 1 lozenge every 4-8 hours
Products containing sugar alcohol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Do not use more than 1 lozenge at a time.
- Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day.
Do Not Use:
- If you have had a heart attack or have circulation problems unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are under 12 years old.
- If the blister or foil is broken.
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any of the ingredients in the lozenge.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
- If you have a stomach ulcer.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you use insulin for diabetes.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you are taking any other medications.
Each lozenge contains 4 mg of nicotine (as nicotine resinate).